Just as a patient has notes associated with them, similarly, provider account locations can also have notes. Notes are tied to a specific provider account location. The purpose of the note functionality is to define any special considerations which the provider wishes to communicate to Vitalistics. These can include, but are not limited to the following:
- Request to not fax directly to their referring physicians for documentation.
- Notification preferences
To add a note, the Account Provider Manager will login to their account.
- The user will access their locations by clicking on “Locations” on the Home Page Widget or by clicking on “Tools” at the top toolbar and then “Account Locations”.
- The account locations will be displayed. The user will then click on “Details”.
- The note section will appear. The user will type their note and click “Save”.
- Once a note has been added, ODIE will alert Vitalistics for the first 30 days on all patient tests associated with the provider account location.