Problem: ODIE Sync isn’t recognizing my COM port or connecting to my oximeter
Solution: Download the driver for the USB download cable
These drivers will work with all oximeters using a USB cable for data transfer. They require a minimum of Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer. Double-click the link and save the file to your desktop or downloads folder.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (v6.7.3) » cp210x_windows_drivers
- Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/8.1 (v6.7) » cp210x_vcp_windows
- Double-click on the file to install.
- Agree to all prompts to complete the installation.
- After installation, reboot your computer.
- Plug your USB cable into your computer and the oximeter.
- A message should appear in the system tray in the lower right corner notifying you that it has found new hardware.
- Launch the ODIE Sync software to transfer your data.
About the CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers
The CP210x USB to UART Bridge Virtual COM Port (VCP) drivers are required for device operation as a Virtual COM Port to facilitate host communication with CP210x products. These devices can also interface to a host using the direct access driver.